Cinnamon Leaf oil
රු 235.00 – රු 815.00 (-6%)
This high-quality oil derives from the Ceylon Cinnamon Leaf that comes from
Cinnamonum Verum from the Laurel (Lauraceae) plant family. Cinnamon leaf
essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the cinnamon tree. It has a
musky and spicy scent with a light yellow tinge; and this distinguishes it from
the red-brown color of the cinnamon bark oil. It contains at least 80% phenols.
organic aromatic compounds with a variety of antiseptic, antimicrobial,
antioxidant, and aesthetic healing properties.
Cinnamon Leaf oil
Uses and Benefits
- Works well as a disinfectant with its strong germicidal properties, cinnamon leaf oil works as a non-toxic natural disinfectant. Use it to clean your toilets, refrigerator, kitchen counters, and other surfaces, doorknobs, microwaves, sneakers, and chopping boards.
- It is very good as a facial scrub. Mix it with cinnamon, sugar, orange juice, and olive oil to create a rejuvenating scrub that has antiseptic properties to help kill facial bacteria effectively.
- It kills bacteria and fungus, being a blend of essential oils with cinnamon leaf oil can aid in stopping these organisms from spreading.
- You may gargle as a mouthwash; add a drop or two to a glass of purified water and gargle with it. For people with dentures, simply make a solution of water, hydrogen peroxide, and cinnamon leaf oil and soak your dentures in it.
- It is brilliant in foot therapy, add it to your foot soak. Mix a drop of cinnamon leaf oil in a bucket of warm water and then soak your feet in it. This works great for athletes and people who wear closed shoes most of the day.
- This keeps you warm right throughout. If you need something to warm your life up, cinnamon leaf essential oil is the answer. It is stimulating, energizing, and warming. Add it to warming essential oil blends or diffuse it for warm aroma.
- Add some drops of leaf oil to your regular non-chemical-shampoo. This will help keep your hair healthy and in children; help kill stubborn head lice.
- It keeps you refresh with its spicy and invigorating properties. The spicy and warm scent of cinnamon leaf essential oil makes one feel stronger, more focused. it gives you more energy to tackle the day’s work with a positive attitude and balanced emotions.
- It works as an insect repellant too. The secret of cinnamon leaf oil can deter pesky household insects, such as black ants, mosquitoes, roaches, and flies. Simply spray or defuse the oil around your home. You can also spray it over mattresses and sheets to get rid of bed bugs.
What is in the Box
There are no inquiries yet.